Thursday 21 July 2011

Winners and Honourable Mentions for LMF Treasury Challenge 02

Some words from Mysticwynd -

First, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge and spread the word even if they didn't participate by creating a treasury. Every little bit helps when it comes to promoting these wonderful shops.

I loved the moods your treasuries created - relaxing, energetic, playful, and thoughtful - all in all, exactly the many moods I find myself in when I'm near the ocean. Selecting a winner was tough, because they were all so great, but when I thought about my inspiration piece and what inspired me to create it, I decided that BarbieBoutiqueBasics' treasury theme came closest to what I hoped to embrace. The ocean is full of so much beauty and wonder, and literature and legend has given us many magical creatures and stories to create world of mystery and enchantment. Water has the ability to transform, create, and give life to this blue planet, and I think the winning treasury captured that the best!

Thank you all again, and congrats to Crystal from BarbieBoutiqueBasics and to the honorable mentions as well! Excellent curating and awesome collections!

Karen



Here is the wining treasury :-

'You Can't Beat the Motion Beneath the Ocean' by BarbieBoutiqueBasics


Oceanus Charm Brace...
$44.95

Linen Clutch purse ...
$85.00

Diamond Head 16&quo...
$35.00

Seaside Sampler - T...
$9.00

Palmera Colores 24x...
$200.00

Silver starfish and...
$12.50

Custom Seashell, St...
$68.00

Mermaid and Sea Hor...
$30.00

Seahorse Water Terr...
$66.00

Karen Tarlton Origi...
$118.00

Crocheted Mermaid P...
$32.00

New Design - Underw...
$220.00

Recycled jeans tote...
$41.00

BY THE SEA Locket i...
$29.00

Crash-Watercolor Pa...
$65.00

These are the honorable mentions:-

1. I'd rather be swimming... (by 9luckypennies)
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTA2MTI0MzN8NDY1OTM1MDYw/id-rather-be-swimming

2. I'm Feeling Crabby and Blue (by sweetstampspot)
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTE1MDcxMTd8NDY2MDEzMDY3/im-feeling-crabby-and-blue

3. Look What the Sea Wave Left Behind
www.etsy.com/treasury/NjkzNjc5N3w0NzI1NzAwNTk/look-what-the-sea-wave-lef...


Congrats to BarbieBoutiqueBasics and all the honorable mentions ! 
She will be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge 02. She'll also be judging it.
Check back here on Monday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge 03!
 

How about showing their treasuries some LMF love?

No comments:

Post a Comment