Saturday 6 August 2011

Winners and Honourable Mentions for LMF Treasury Challenge 04

Here are some words from Katie of LavenderDaisy30

Most important: I'd like to say thank you to everyone that joined in on this challenge with my Autumn leaves charm bracelet. It put a smile on my face every single time I saw a treasury or "Favorite" pop up on my activity stream.

Thank you. Thank you. 

I love the fall season. It's one of my favorite times of year, especially as the horrible summer heat is finally ending. I looked at every single treasury and has I had to pick the winner... I thought to myself, "Which one of these would hang on my wall?" or "Which one of these truly speaks to me about the fall season?" 

I gotta tell ya, it was a very hard decision. They were all amazing in there own ways.

So here's to counting the days until summer is over and the beautiful leaves start to change colors. 

Thank you again.

-Katie



Here is the winning treasury :-

'My Favorite Season' by mydivineinspiration

A treasury to celebrate my favorite season that is about to come! Thanks for looking!


Custom Designed Fal...
$60.00

Autumn Spiced Tea G...
$11.00

Orange Autumn Fall ...
$12.85

Leaf Still Life 1
$120.00

Fall Bohemian headb...
$16.00

Five Flower Cluster...
$13.00

Sunny Gold Silk Flo...
$25.00

Autumn '11
$6.50

Spiced Pumpkin Pie ...
$14.00

Tree of Life Neckla...
$30.00

Amber Fields wreath
$65.00

SALE 20% OFF terrac...
$53.60

Throw Pillow Bling,...
$25.00

CRAZY FALL fascinat...
$22.00

Pumpkin Hat & Sunfl...
$28.00

Fall flowers bridal...
$72.00

Here are the honorable mentions :-
 www.etsy.com/treasury/NjkzNjc5N3w1MjQ2OTM2MzQ/cheer-fall?index=4

 www.etsy.com/treasury/NjM1ODEzN3w1MjM2NTMyOTY/autumn-blessings?index=5

 www.etsy.com/treasury/ODI5NTQzM3w1MzAwNzkyNDE/orange-you-glad?index=1


Congrats to mydivineinspiration  and all the honorable mentions ! 
She will be choosing the Inspiration Item for Challenge 05. She'll also be judging it.
Check back here on Monday at noon (eastern time) for the start of Challenge 05!
 

How about showing their treasuries some LMF love?


No comments:

Post a Comment